A bit about us!
S.L.I.C.E. Digital is New Zealand’s dedicated affiliate marketing agency and network. We have 1000+ publishers and leading New Zealand based and global companies running their affiliate marketing campaigns through our network.
We also offer a close-knit, team-oriented working environment in one of today’s fastest growing, most dynamic industries. We take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply. We would love to hear from you!!
SLICE Digital – Affiliate Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will be a collaborator – who takes ownership and pride in their work. They will possess the core competencies of account management and business development specialised to affiliate marketing as they will not only be expected to manage existing publisher relationships, but also be responsible for recruiting new high quality traffic placements for our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the NZ affiliate sector!
What will be expected of you?
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships with current and new affiliates. This will include deal negotiations, optimising and reporting on campaign performance, forming creative strategies and objectives, conflict resolution, managing budgets, etc.
• Manage and optimise campaigns with advertisers on the S.L.I.C.E. Digital network and advertisers who work with S.L.I.C.E. Digital on an agency basis
• Achieve KPI’s relating to advertiser growth through sales and affiliate recruitment and activation (Click and Sale active)
• S.L.I.C.E. Digital team members are given a high level of freedom and flexibility, so it’s essential that the candidate holds themselves accountable and has high standards for their work.
• Be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere and well-versed in marketing, advertising and web development
• Putting strategies in place to reach monthly performance goals
• A great team player with a positive and driven attitude, who can collaborate with different team members within the organization to make sure all objectives are being met
• Full time, permanent position
• At least 1 year of prior experience and demonstrable knowledge in affiliate marketing especially New Zealand affiliate marketing experience
• Experience in sales development, developing a database of partnerships, and building relationships is a must
• Marketing, web-development or similar degree desirable
• You must be familiar with a New Zealand based affiliate network
• Existing relationship with New Zealand advertisers is an advantage
To apply, please submit your cv and cover letter to email@example.com.